After the first two programs, which allowed us to distribute vital items to more than 2,000 families, we entered the third phase of this gigantic program of the purpose of provisioning for the needs of people and children. In and taste this, the foundation needs you! Previously we helped people in Sumba and Bali.
Program in 3 important points
- Helping vulnerable groups in Denpasar Women’s Prison to participate in the production of Corona virus prevention equipment in the form of layered cloth masks, safe and comfortable to use during activities;
- Providing opportunities for the women’s community in Denpasar Correctional Institution to earn a small income by participating in foundation programs;
- Providing training and production opportunities to the women’s community in Denpasar Prison, getting technical assistance from us and therefore increasing the number and quality of mask production;
- Meet basic nutritional needs and basic food products for the body to be consumed in times of economic crisis by people in need in Sumba and Bali;
Helping people with disabilities in Sumba and Bali, by providing their first needs products, but also meeting their specific needs in the context of their place of life and disability;
- Provide health products, which will be used by workers in the tertiary sector, as long as they are outdoors. Provide masks and hand sanitizer, for example;
- Offers the opportunity to participate as a helper and volunteer to all who wish to participate in social #KawanBaikBerbagi;
- Offer social opportunities to local catering businesses, who want to offer food to those who help us, to our volunteers. Encourage them to offer fresh and healthy products that will be distributed as part of this 3rd action;
- Support the local economy by purchasing groceries, vegetables from local small producers (micro-enterprises), to help them continue their commercial activities, and can therefore live; (according to the prerequisites #KawanBaikBerbagi).
- The empowerment of women detained in Denpasar Prison is involved with us in the fight against pandemics, by making hundreds of protective masks themselves;
- Confidence and self-esteem: Women who are detained for this activity, receive income that allows them also to meet their basic needs, in addition to the satisfaction of working together in important projects;
- Improved living conditions: Provide healthy food, cleaning products, sanitary pads and various other things including masks, soaps, disinfectants. These products meet the needs of the needy populations;
- Help for disabled people: special programs dedicated to disabled people are specially designed for them. Food, essentials, hygiene products, vitamins. This action aims to include them as full members of the community, which is for sure;
- Public assistance: The program also targets workers in the tertiary sector, traders and street workers, people who do not receive help from anyone for reasons of origin, all those displaced and those who are forgotten and ostracized by the government;
- Motivation and awareness of citizenship: Help people make speed adjustments, encourage them to adjust their schedules, change their habits. The goal is the end, gradually returning to normal activity;
- Participation in collective efforts: Applying means of personal protection, which enables everyone to come and help and participate in “bagging”, essential goods and products first offered by the foundation, to these beneficiaries;
- Local company engagement: Work with small local restaurants, provide lunch for volunteers during activities.
Also involve them in giving us the healthiest food, cleaning equipment and disinfection, sanitary pads.
Helping others is not only good for them and a good thing to do, but also makes us happier and healthier. Giving also connects us with others, creates a stronger community, and helps build a happier society for all. And it’s not just about money – we can also donate our time, ideas and energy. So let’s make it all together.
We acted because everything had to be done, to be created. We are talking about a new era for example. A disturbing term. Return to a customized normality where pleasure, security, and self-reliance are the key words. This is why this 3rd stage wants to be at every point different from the simple fact of distributing food.
We act because of the basic needs of every human being, every child, including eating, drinking, washing, meeting his own needs, making a living, accessing basic medical care… ensure and implement tools, so that they are accessible for the benefit of as many people as possible.
[su_divider top=”no” divider_color=”#f1f1f0″ size=”1″]
Kawan Baik Indonesia and Fair Future Indonesia have distributed more than 2,000 “bags” of food, hygiene products, and information to the poorest people in Sumba (NTT) and Bali since this pandemic and since the beginning of this economic and humanitarian crisis. As this situation develops, needs change, lives try to be on top of the wind, but the lack of food associated with lack of income is increasingly present, we see it every day.
WE HELP PEOPLE FROM EASTERN INDONESIA!
Providing equal and equal assistance to families in need living in Sumba, in the most remote and rural areas of Indonesia, requires other forms of organization. It’s much more complicated to get stuff there, but we’ve found it, and we’re happy to give them 200 bags of food and supplies in this chapter!
IN EASTERN INDONESIA, THOUSANDS OF FAMILIES ARE APPROACHING OR IN EXTREME DIFFICULTY TO BE ABLE TO LIVE HEALTHILY.
As part of our mission, we help governments meet the needs of food supplies, and provide healthcare products to help prevent and transmit viruses. Another role is to assist and encourage activities, communities and communities to continue their activities in order to meet their basic needs during this humanitarian and economic crisis. We help the government meet people’s food needs, as well as health products to help prevent and spread the virus.
Another role is to assist and encourage activities, communities and communities to continue their activities in order to meet their basic needs during this humanitarian and economic crisis.
DIFFERENT SOCIETIES (DIFFERENT ABILITIES)
In this third chapter, half of the recipient community includes people with disabilities. They are among the most forgotten of these global crises and receive very little, if any, help at all. Therefore, half of the donations will be channeled to this community and meet their specific needs.
We are delighted to be collaborating with Kunang Jewelry and ToKo Concept Store, as part of Denpasar Women’s Prison. The foundation is heavily involved with women in prison for participating in the manufacture of masks. This will then be distributed to the population, in addition to the vital needs that we offer.
Thank you so much for your real help and love, for offering a bright future for many people and their families, as well as the community!
Kawan Elisa and Kawan Alex.