Good Friends Share #2
Provide fresh food ingredients, vitamins, soap, and hand sanitiser to the community to prevent the spread of the virus.
Together against the Covid-19 Virus by holding the hands of good friends to transfer information about how to prevent the spread of
In addition, we also provide nutritious healthy food, toddler milk, sanitary pads, soap and or Hand Sanitizer, and masks.
- Provide information to the public about Covid-19, its spread, and how to prevent transmission by including virus prevention information brochures, masks and soap/handsanitizer.
- Provide assistance with food ingredients, health products (Women’s sanitary napkins and Toddler Formula Milk) and vitamins as supplements so that the community gets adequate nutritional intake.
- The public will have an understanding of the development of the global situation related to the COVID-19 virus so that they are able to independently take precautions to prevent transmission.
- The people who are most affected at an economic level will have a supply of food and vitamins to help their immune systems.
- Toddlers from economically affected groups also receive nutritional intake.
- Women who are menstruating get supplies of sanitation products.
- Soap or Hand Sanitizer and Masks are distributed as the main means of protecting the community from spreading the virus.
We provide 100 Goodie packages which will be distributed 2 times in 1 week for 1 month. Distribution on April 28 – May 19, 2020 with a total of 700 Goodie Bags packages.