1. Acceptance of contributions, prizes, or grants is at the discretion of Kawan Baik Indonesia. The foundation will not receive any prize unless it can be used or issued consistently with the aim and mission ofKawan Baik Indonesia.
No irrevocable prizes, either direct or lifelong earnings, will be accepted if in reasonable circumstances the gift will compromise the financial security of the donor.
2. Kawan Baik Indonesia will refrain from providing advice on taxes or other treatment of prizes and will encourage donors to seek guidance from their own professional advisors to assist them in their donation process.
Kawan Baik Indonesia will receive cash donations or publicly traded securities. Service prizes in the form of Natura will be accepted at the Discretion of Kawan Baik Indonesia.
3. Certain other prizes, real property, private property, gifts in the form of Natura, illiquid securities, and contributions whose sources are not transparent or whose use is limited in a certain way, must be reviewed prior to acceptance due to specific obligations raised or their obligation to pose for Kawan Baik Indonesia.
4. Kawan Baik Indonesia will give a thank you to the donors who meet the tax requirements for the property received by the charity as a gift. However, except for cash prizes and securities traded for the public, no value will be deemed to be derived from receipts or other forms of proof of gift received by Indonesian good friend.
5. Kawan Baik Indonesia will respect donor intent related to the prize for the limited purpose and relating to the desire to remain anonymous. In connection with an anonymous gift, Kawan Baik Indonesia will restrict information about donors to only staff members who need to know.
6. Kawan Baik Indonesia will not compensate, either through commissions, search fees, or any other means, any third party to direct a prize or a donor to a foundation.
Thank you for your attention and support-Kawan Baik Indonesia, 15 May 2020