1. Acceptance of contributions, prizes, or grants is at the discretion of good Indonesian friends. Yayasa will not receive any prize unless it can be used or issued consistently with the aim and mission of good Indonesian friends.
No irrevocable gift, whether direct or lifetime income, will be accepted if under reasonable circumstances the gift would jeopardize the financial security of the donor.
2. good Indonesian friends will refrain from providing advice on taxes or other treatment of prizes and will encourage donors to seek guidance from their own professional advisors to assist them in their donation process.
Kawan Baik Indonesia will accept donations of cash or publicly traded securities. Service prizes in the form of Natura will be accepted at the Discretion of Indonesia good.
3. Certain other prizes, real property, private property, gifts in the form of Natura, illiquid securities, and contributions whose sources are not transparent or whose use is limited in a certain way, must be reviewed prior to acceptance due to specific obligations raised or their obligation to pose for a good Indonesian friend.
4. Good Indonesian friends will give a thank you to the donors who meet the tax requirements for the property received by the charity as a gift. However, except for cash prizes and securities traded for the public, no value will be deemed to be derived from receipts or other forms of proof of gift received by Indonesian good friend.
5. good Indonesian friends will respect donor intent related to the prize for the limited purpose and relating to the desire to remain anonymous. In connection with an anonymous gift, Kawan Baik Indonesia will restrict information about donors to only staff members who need to know.
6. Indonesian good friends will not compensate, either through commissions, search fees, or any other means, any third party to direct a prize or a donor to a foundation.
Thank you for your attention and support-good friends Indonesia, 15 May 2020