Sumba Rises from Covid-19
Providing knowledge, assisting the fulfillment of facilities and infrastructure, and assisting health workers and professionals (nakes).
The Main Problem
- The lack of socialization and media publications on prevention and handling of Covid 19 in East Sumba.
- The lack of facilities and infrastructure for the prevention and handling of Covid 19 cases in East Sumba.
- The minimum number of health workers and professionals (nakes) involved in handling Covid 19 cases in East Sumba.
- Providing knowledge through socialization and media publications to the public about the prevention and handling of Covid 19 in East Sumba.
- Assisting the fulfillment of facilities and infrastructure in the prevention and handling of Covid 19 cases in East Sumba.
- Assisting health workers and professionals (nakes) who are involved in handling Covid 19 cases in East Sumba.
- Delivering accurate information and educating the public about information on prevention and handling of Covid 19 in East Sumba.
- Prevention and handling of Covid-19 is better prepared to deal with a large wave of transmission cases, avoiding the threat of collapsing health facilities.
- Towards an ideal medical resource in quantity, so that it can be focused on improving health services related to Covid-19.
- Making media publications about prevention and handling of Covid 19 in East Sumba.
- Adding the supply of facilities and infrastructure for the prevention and handling of Covid 19 cases in East Sumba.
- Organizing additional personnel to support efforts to prevent and deal with Covid 19.
Kawan Baik On Air
In an effort to support the government’s program in preventing the spread of Covid-19, the Kawan Baik Indonesia Foundation has activities with Max Fm Waingapu, Epi Studio Bali to create public service advertisements as a form of awareness for the people of Waingapu and its surroundings.
Why Radio? In Waingapu and its surroundings, radio is one of the most effective means of communication, with a fairly wide reach. The hope is that the invitations and appeals about health care and vaccines that are conveyed repeatedly, can be accepted by the community to be applied consciously.
Radio Max Fm in Waingapu, with its own 96.9 FM band, also conveys a lot of information about health. In addition, it is also about rights and obligations as citizens, family life, social life, education and other information and knowledge related to human life (East Sumba people).
Keep 2 Meters Distance
Wash Hands & Wear Mask
|Publication Media||:||Rp 32.000.000|
|Creating Communication Channels||:||Rp 27.500.000|
|Provision of Logistics for Naker||:||Rp 11.500.000|
|Provision of Healthcare Facilities||:||Rp 88.000.000|
|Provision of Covid-19 Vaccine||:||Rp 0|
|Provision of Covid-19 Tests||:||Rp 147.000.000|
|Provision of Post Covid-19 Health Recovery||:||Rp 310.000.000|
|Open Volunteer Recruitment||:||Rp 3.750.000|
|Creating Volunteer Management||:||Rp 3.750.000|
|Volunteer Briefing||:||Rp 5.750.000|
|Volunteer Action Helping Nakes||:||Rp 46.400.000|
|Mobile Vaccination Health Worker Action||:||Rp 5.000.000|
|Volunteer Monitoring & Evaluation||:||Rp 6.000.000|
|Volunteer Reporting||:||Rp 2.000.000|
|Team Operations||:||Rp 135.300.000|